Tradução & Definição
an idea: uma ideia
I have no idea!: Eu não faço ideia!
- "Susie : Anyway, ignoring the fact that you didn't think of this idea, it's still terrible."
- "I thank you greatly for your "ideas" on what to order for Bob's surprise birthday party."
- "Bruno Delavigne, CEO of the Delavigne Corporation, explains the idea behind this unique project."
- "I knew you had a good nose, but I had no idea you could smell plots, or themes: the essence of books."
- "I had no idea you were so..."
- "We had no idea how to party"
- "If anyone has any ideas of what to build on the second floor to replace the laboratory, your suggestions are welcome!"
- "Brian : I have no idea, it's my first day!"
- "Cheryl : I had no idea!"
- "I had no idea that mining for gold was still a viable economic avenue."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Idea' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!