Tradução & Definição
ideal: ideal, perfeito
I've finally found my ideal man. Eu finalmente encontrei meu homem ideal.
- "Requires a huge wingspan and is not ideal for night flights."
- "Someone who understands that I'm devoted to my work, and someone who accepts me as I am. Also, they need to like cats, and if they like algebra, that would be ideal."
- "I guess that's my ideal woman."
- "As a result of this experience, I have mastered my own emotions, which has made me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "Return to the computer and try to put something solid (a 30cm lead plate is ideal) between you and the subject wearing the headset."
- "Brent : Sounds like my ideal holiday, Candy."
- "As a child, I often imagined myself talking to other people, so I feel that I would be ideal for the position as Director of Personnel."
- "So the lay-out is ideal."
- "I've developed a deep understanding of human reactions, which makes me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "I also prefer central heating from natural gas rather than electricity, although if you can find an apartment with solar panels, that would be ideal."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Ideal' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!