Tradução & Definição
important: importante, essencial
This is a very important client. Este é um cliente muito importante.
importantly: de maneira importante, consideravelmente
- "I have some important news."
- "The most important things in the world are family and respect...and to a lesser extent money and drugs."
- "He's got an important message for you."
- "Don't you know how busy and important I am?"
- "I called this meeting because I have some important news which couldn't be delivered in an email."
- "It's Manchester United versus Spurs in this important fifth-round cup tie here at Old Trafford"
- "So what I'm about to say to you is very important, you understand, because I'm dying."
- "At the hotel room, well, I did actually receive an important phone call, otherwise I would have happily made love to her."
- "Krazy Gidyeon : Yes, it's very important."
- "Thank you for calling Big Bank, your call is not important to us."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Important' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!