Tradução & Definição
to improve: melhorar, progredir, aperfeiçoar
Luna volunteers for an organization that tries to improve the living conditions of poor families. Luna trabalha como voluntária para uma organização que tenta melhorar as condições de vida das famílias pobres.
Jean is really improving his English. Jean está realmente melhorando o inglês dele.
an improvement: uma melhoria, um progresso, um avanço, um aperfeiçoamento
There is always room for improvement. Sempre se pode melhorar, Sempre é possível melhorar
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this "facelift" will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "However, I can tell you that the initiative kills two birds with one stone: not only should it improve the level of hygiene in the office, it will also provide a permanent use for otherwise useless intern, Edward Moon."
- "Perhaps you could improve the way the information is organized?"
- "I was just wondering... what improvements do you feel that we could make here?"
- "However, you really need to improve your vocabulary."
- "Last year, things improved, we sold a lot of perfumes and we overtook... Fiji!"
- ""The May Day protesters are calling for a reform of the US immigration policy, universal health care, improved workers' rights and an end to all wars instigated by the US."
- "I'm not expecting you to be "a shoulder to cry on", but I'm convinced that, with a little bit of tact and consideration, we will see an enormous, and immediate, improvement in the quality of Doris's work."
- "In order to improve our organization's reputation for service, here are some proven customer service guidelines that I have found particularly beneficial"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Improve' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!