Tradução & Definição
an innovation: uma inovação
UK: I love these innovative online English lessons, don't you?
US: Oh yes, they're quite an innovation in language learning.
- "The Delavigne Corporation is delighted to announce the launch of the new and improved Classic Collection publicity campaign, still starring Ivana Bümbüm. Offering a more subtle approach than the first version of the Classic Collection campaign earlier this year, the new marketing strategy is more innovative in its attention to nuance, and its bespoke approach."
- "I would suggest that all these "innovations" are leading nowhere good."
- "Horatio : Yes, I am using an innovative online course to help me learn."
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the "magical" properties of their products."
- "One thing in the industry's favour is that it has a history of innovation."
- ""The logo captures these attributes — luxury, prestige, excellence, exclusivity and unsurpassed innovation."
- "The Delavigne name has become synonymous with artistry and innovation in the fragrance industry."
- "The Delavigne brand name has become synonymous with artistry and innovation in the fragrance industry."
- "Innovative financial expert adept at building enterprise value"
- "Rogers, known for his radical and innovative buildings, has designed a structure which resembles a snail."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Innovation' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!