Tradução & Definição
an innovation: uma inovação
UK: I love these innovative online English lessons, don't you?
US: Oh yes, they're quite an innovation in language learning.
- "The Delavigne Corporation is delighted to announce the launch of the new and improved Classic Collection publicity campaign, still starring Ivana Bümbüm. Offering a more subtle approach than the first version of the Classic Collection campaign earlier this year, the new marketing strategy is more innovative in its attention to nuance, and its bespoke approach."
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the "magical" properties of their products."
- "I would suggest that all these "innovations" are leading nowhere good."
- "The Delavigne brand name has become synonymous with artistry and innovation in the fragrance industry."
- ""The logo captures these attributes — luxury, prestige, excellence, exclusivity and unsurpassed innovation."
- "Innovative financial expert adept at building enterprise value"
- "The Delavigne name has become synonymous with artistry and innovation in the fragrance industry."
- "Rogers, known for his radical and innovative buildings, has designed a structure which resembles a snail."
- "One thing in the industry's favour is that it has a history of innovation."
- "Horatio : Yes, I am using an innovative online course to help me learn."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Innovation' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!