Tradução & Definição
to intend: intencionar, ter a intenção de
I believe that they intend to increase the price. Acredito que eles têm a intenção de elevar os preços.
intended: intencional, deliberado, planejado
- "Mayor : It has recently come to my attention that your company intends to build a second retail store on Market Street."
- "This introductory guide is intended to summarize our most popular savings accounts, so that you can choose the account that is right for you."
- "Instead, I intend to ruin the reputation of a good man through a combination of rumors, internet research and wild speculation*."
- "-You're intending to jump across the English channel?"
- "I'm sure you're aware that the property you intend to purchase is in fact owned by the city of San Francisco."
- "Delavigne Corp intends to roll out the new logo over the next few months"
- "Personally, I intend to achieve my goals as soon as humanly possible, and in one case, as soon as time travel technology permits."
- "Please find below the project that I intend to pursue."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Intend' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...