Tradução & Definição
to intend: intencionar, ter a intenção de
I believe that they intend to increase the price. Acredito que eles têm a intenção de elevar os preços.
intended: intencional, deliberado, planejado
- "Mayor : It has recently come to my attention that your company intends to build a second retail store on Market Street."
- "Personally, I intend to achieve my goals as soon as humanly possible, and in one case, as soon as time travel technology permits."
- "Please find below the project that I intend to pursue."
- "Delavigne Corp intends to roll out the new logo over the next few months"
- "I'm sure you're aware that the property you intend to purchase is in fact owned by the city of San Francisco."
- "-You're intending to jump across the English channel?"
- "Instead, I intend to ruin the reputation of a good man through a combination of rumors, internet research and wild speculation*."
- "This introductory guide is intended to summarize our most popular savings accounts, so that you can choose the account that is right for you."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Intend' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!