Tradução & Definição
- "Bruno : It's about the American flag, how it was still waving even during an intense battle with bombs all around."
- "He is a magnetic, popular figure, known as much for his business acumen as he is for his charity work and intense affection for dogs."
- "Bruno had better luck with independent shops, which were fascinated by Oléré's intense and original mixtures."
- "Bruno had better luck with independent shops, which were fascinated by Oléré's intense and original blends."
- "He complained of "intense pancake syndrome", "lazy eyebrows" and a "chocolate mistake"."
- "I've also developed a deep understanding of the full range of human reactions: fear, apprehension, concern, as well as intense anger."
- "I suggest we end this very intense session with a big hug."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "an intense bar fight ensues... and then the saloon doors open"
- "After two intense months of interviews, innumerable resumés, and extensive background research, I'm confident that I've finally found the perfect hire for our new Customer Service department."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Intense' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!