Tradução & Definição
to interview, to hold an interview, to conduct an interview: entrevistar
to have an interview ter uma entrevista
an interview: uma entrevista
- "I am delighted to say that after nine long rounds of interviews, we have finally arrived at the very, very, very, VERY shortlist."
- "It was the fastest interview of my life..."
- "Are you available next week for a follow-up interview?"
- "I'd like you to schedule some interviews immediately."
- "We've been granted an interview with the world famous marine biologist, Doctor Bruno Delavigne."
- "Susie : Yes actually - I'm conducting a few final interviews with marketing candidates."
- "Susie : Do you remember when you interviewed me?"
- "Bruno : Miss Bliss, welcome to your final interview."
- "And this afternoon, the interviews to hire Horatio's replacement are starting."
- "So, after three rounds of interviews, I've determined that you're one of the strongest candidates."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Interview' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!