Tradução & Definição
it's time (to go): Está na hora de (partir/ir embora)
It's (decision) time!: Está na hora da decisão!
- "It's decision time! So, who is the winner, mmkay?"
- "Time to go to crazy house!"
- "Brothers, now that you have heard the wonderful news, it is time for you to leave."
- "Brian : Krazy Gidyeon, it's time to wake up now."
- "Chuk-Chuk : It is time to greet the day with energy and determination."
- "Brian, time to rise and shine."
- "It's time we fostered a sense of team spirit within Delavigne, which is why I have decided to enter a Delavigne dodgeball team into a tournament taking place next month."
- "It is time for you to find the tree of mystery."
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Ok Brian, it's time to focus."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'It's time to' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...