Tradução & Definição
it's time (to go): Está na hora de (partir/ir embora)
It's (decision) time!: Está na hora da decisão!
- "Edward : I'm sorry sir, we don't know... We haven't chosen yet... Right now it's between Kazakhstan and... England... We think it's time the Queen learnt her lesson."
- "It's time to say goodbye to your lame regime of peace, non-violence and general contentment."
- "Horatio : But it's time for my siesta!"
- "Coo coo, wakey wakey! Time to rise and shine! Come on!"
- "Time to flex those pecs, bust out those biceps, tickle those triceps!"
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Brian, time to rise and shine."
- "It's time we fostered a sense of team spirit within Delavigne, which is why I have decided to enter a Delavigne dodgeball team into a tournament taking place next month."
- "It's time for the petite dégustation!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'It's time to' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!