Tradução & Definição
it's time (to go): Está na hora de (partir/ir embora)
It's (decision) time!: Está na hora da decisão!
- "Brian, time to rise and shine."
- "It's decision time! So, who is the winner, mmkay?"
- "It's time for the petite dégustation!"
- "It's time we fostered a sense of team spirit within Delavigne, which is why I have decided to enter a Delavigne dodgeball team into a tournament taking place next month."
- "Brothers, now that you have heard the wonderful news, it is time for you to leave."
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Ok Brian, it's time to focus."
- "Chuk-Chuk : It is time to greet the day with energy and determination."
- "It is time for you to find the tree of mystery."
- "Brian : Krazy Gidyeon, it's time to wake up now."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'It's time to' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!