Tradução & Definição
I am knowledgeable (about elephants!): Tenho um grande conhecimento (sobre os elefantes)
knowledgeable também pode ser escrito sem o "e": "knowledgable".
UK: I love playing general knowledge quizzes.
US: That's because you're knowledgeable about everything.
- "I'd like to impress this Englishman with my pub knowledge."
- "Things we DO take into account: Employment history and experience (including references), performance, academic record, competences (knowledge, skill, and abilities), suitability for the job in question."
- "Icarus : I used to think the same thing until I learned that, sometimes, the combined knowledge of lots of people is better than the knowledge of a few experts."
- "It's where we test your knowledge of the region of Scandinavia in 30 seconds or less."
- "An infamous raider, Mazerati started out as a minor shareholder in D&C and spent years slowly accumulating the majority of the company's stock, discreetly buying up shares from the struggling members of the Dulce and Carpaccio families without the knowledge or approval of other stockholders."
- "Kevin uses meeting room whiteboard to test Jean's knowledge of irregular past tenses in English."
- "Extensive knowledge of cosmetics industry a must!"
- "This is about free knowledge!"
- "Your lust for knowledge, treasured Gymglish user, is a testament to human curiosity!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Knowledge' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!