Tradução & Definição
I've been known to (have a drink or two): Sou conhecido como alguém que (bebe um drinque ou dois)
He is known (as a party animal): Ele tem fama (de ser um grande amante de festas)
Michael Jordan is also known as "Air Jordan". Michael Jordan também é conhecido como "Air Jordan".
- "Rogers, known for his radical and innovative buildings, has designed a structure which resembles a snail."
- "America is known for its entrepreneurial spirit, and there's no shortage of people wanting to make big money fast, but if you're smart, you'll make your money the old-fashioned way, with hard work and dedication."
- "We're known for our dairy products, wildlife, stunning natural beauty, and our outstanding rugby team."
- "Please forgive me for my absence, and wish me luck as I visit one of America's oldest and most famous cities, known for its lobsters and difficult-to-understand accents!"
- "Ms. Lohan is known for her abnormally large shoulders and allergy to avocados."
- "-They have been known to eat cats (particularly ALF)"
- "It's from Silke Banowski from Krefeld, Germany, known for its impressive Wasserburg."
- "Boston is also known for its large population of Irish and Italian immigrants!"
- ""Down with the Duke" are known for their anarchist tendencies, pulsating tambourine rhythms, and filthy lyrics."
- "We're known for our wildlife, especially the unique marsupials that live here."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Known to-knownas' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!