Tradução & Definição
a lady: uma dama, uma senhora, uma senhorita
(Listen to me,) lady! : (Ouça-me / Me escute),senhora!
The ladies (love me!) : As garotas (as mulheres) (me adoram! / me amam!)
- "To make a long story slightly longer, I have 5 more intensive sessions with this lady."
- "Brian : Well, when the ladies discovered we were escaping, Horatio and I ran as fast as we could."
- "I've made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become..."
- "So, what do you have to say for yourself young lady, hmm?"
- "-Well-brought-up young ladies takes naps ( sic ) at parties."
- "Moira : And talking of pretty ladies, who's this little princess next to you?"
- "French lady : No, no!"
- "I don't often get such a pretty lady to come here on her own accord... and for free!"
- "Samantha : Here I am ladies."
- "Warbuckle : I think I do... You want me to find... a "lady" for the evening?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Lady' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!