Tradução & Definição
Ladies and gentlemen: senhoras e senhores
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the scientific study of anomalous speech patterns - also known as the "crazy accent contest"."
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Delavigne staff parking lot!"
- "Reverend : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here to mourn the passing of Philip Cheeter, sadly eaten by a bear before his time."
- "Harold : So, ladies and gentlemen, you're probably wondering why I've brought you all the way up to the North Pole."
- "That, ladies and gentlemen, is good salesmanship."
- "Vicar : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony of two young lovers, eager to forge a union in the eyes of God, which is to last forever and ever."
- "Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you my finest work: “Multiplicity”"
- "Announcement 3 : Ladies and gentlemen, train number 98756 to Paris Gare de Nord is now boarding."
- "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm very glad to be here tonight."
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Ladies and gentlemen' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!