Tradução & Definição
Ladies and gentlemen: senhoras e senhores
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the scientific study of anomalous speech patterns - also known as the "crazy accent contest"."
- "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking."
- "Announcement : Ladies and gentlemen, we regret to inform you that the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines are closed for service."
- "Announcement : Ladies and Gentlemen, we regret to inform you that there are severe delays on the Hammersmith and City line, Circle and District line and the Central line."
- "Bruno : Ladies and Gentlemen, it's a real pleasure to be with you here in London."
- "Reverend : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here to mourn the passing of Philip Cheeter, sadly eaten by a bear before his time."
- "Announcement : Ladies and gentlemen, we are pleased to inform you that all services have now returned to normal."
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Delavigne staff parking lot!"
- "That, ladies and gentlemen, is good salesmanship."
- "Harold : So, ladies and gentlemen, you're probably wondering why I've brought you all the way up to the North Pole."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Ladies and gentlemen' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!