Tradução & Definição
(an extravagant) lifestyle: um estilo de vida (extravagante)
- "Bruno : I think Bernie Siegelman would agree with me that your lavish lifestyle has become a major problem."
- "Needless to say, if the media found out about Freddie's "lifestyle", they'd have a field day."
- "Anyway, I'm expecting a full written apology or I'm going to tell your family about your wicked San Francisco "lifestyle"."
- "Horatio : You need a change of lifestyle."
- "I don't want to go back to that lifestyle: the parties, the drugs, the girls."
- "The returns on your money are spectacular, and guarantee you'll be able to live the lifestyle you've become accustomed to, even when you're senile."
- "Lifestyles of the Rich and Crazy"
- "In spite of my blinding rage, my lifestyle guru has advised me that expressing myself to you via a letter may prove therapeutic, which is why I am penning the present missive from my retreat, high atop the Himalayan peaks."
- "- The lifestyle you've always dreamed of: Foreign holidays, fast cars, expensive gifts for your spouse / companion."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Lifestyle' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...