Tradução & Definição
(a) loud (color): (uma cor) muito forte/berrante, fácil de notar
loudly: ruidosamente, fazendo muito barulho/ruído
Speak loudly please, I can't hear you! Por favor, fale mais alto, não te escuto!
louder: mais alto, com o volume mais alto
UK: Could you turn the volume down please, the music is too loud.
US: I gave a loud yell when he stepped on my foot.
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud…"
- "Not so loud!"
- "- DO NOT socialise loudly in the lounge."
- "It was so loud, though, I couldn't be sure what he was saying exactly."
- "You've only been alive for a matter of months, but I've already had reports of public indecency, aggressive lullaby singing, diaper throwing, tummy aches, temper tantrums, loud crying and some very serious accusations of milk abuse."
- "Philip : Well, I would be an electric guitar because I'm loud and I'm proud."
- "I'm tired because my neighborhood is very loud."
- "Philip : Louder Edward, we're not in an igloo!"
- "Bruno : Brian, do you hear the things you say out loud?"
- "Space Base Alpha : Cry as loud as you like."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Loud' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!