Tradução & Definição
nature: a natureza
(someone's) nature: a natureza de alguém, o caráter
- "I understand that these are serious charges which affect the good citizens of San Francisco, and that the nature of these offenses should not be taken lightly."
- "Though I won't divulge the destination yet, I can tell you that we will find ourselves confronted with man's ancient enemy: Nature."
- "Unfortunately, it's not good news: I've had several complaints about the provocative nature of our posters."
- "That harrowing experience gave me a new perspective on the nature of my own life, and how I want to spend the rest of it."
- "That's from noon to 2pm. Then on Wednesday there's a shark documentary on the Nature Channel that I absolutely must not miss!"
- "My PC contains files that are of a sex - sex - sensitive nature!"
- "This success is a testament to the solid nature of our business model, the flawless implementation of our strategies, the hard work of our staff, and the excellent quality of our products."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Nature' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!