Tradução & Definição
to obtain: obter
(an) obtainable (goal): (uma meta, um objetivo) alcançável
- "Objective : Obtain candy by any means necessary"
- "My latest mission finds me in possession of a microfiche, obtained from one Edward Moon: intern."
- "The Peking Duck is proud to publish this illegally obtained information."
- "Anyway, it is harder and harder to obtain a green card in America, and many people have very strong feelings of... animosity towards us foreigners."
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
- "-Look what I obtained for a mere 50 dollars."
- "Radio Rhubarb has obtained an exclusive communiqué from an alien spokesperson who calls himself "Ershnalaflslkjlksjfgps"."
- "An additional argument is that foods obtained within a 150 mile (240 km) radius of your home will likely taste better than those which have been packaged, flown, shipped or driven over longer distances."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Obtain' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!