Tradução & Definição
obviously: obviamente, evidentemente
obvious: claro, óbvio, evidente
UK: It's quite obvious that Margaret is in love with you.
US: Yes, obviously she loves me, but she still smells like eggs.
- "Obviously, documentation of violations or poor job performance is essential in justifying an employee's dismissal."
- "This is obviously a great honor, and a few of us will be flying to Los Angeles next week for the award ceremony."
- "The above points probably seem obvious to most of us, but the great aunt Margarets of this world might find them useful."
- "Well, I think it's obvious!"
- "Dr. Gilchrist : The vet you visited is obviously mentally unstable."
- "Obviously this is a great honor for Kalvin Krime and my family."
- "Obviously your resumé piqued my interest."
- "God : Yes, obviously."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Obviously' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!