Tradução & Definição
online: conectado, "on-line", ligado na Internet
to be online estar on-line, estar conectado (ligado) à internet
an online course um curso on-line
offline: desconectado, não estar conectado (ligado) à internet
- "EXCLUSIVE: Leaked transcript of Miracle Juice negotiations emerge online"
- "(I've found glasses for just $1 a pair online."
- "Hours ago, a partial transcript of the negotiations was leaked online."
- "Online record shops are more and more numerous, and auction websites that sell second-hand vinyl records are booming."
- "If you did indeed get it, I would appreciate it if you could send me a confirmation when you get this message, which I have sent using the more traditional method of email (now that the computers are back online)."
- "However, there's another way we can unwittingly damage the environment with computer use: going online."
- "The online encyclopedia that anyone can contribute to and is therefore full of inaccurate information?"
- "Hannah : A financial report, or a game of online poker?"
- "Located in a secret offshore location to cut costs and hurt the global economy, your rehabilitation takes place entirely online."
- "From Stickypedia, the free online encyclopedia"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Online' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...