Tradução & Definição
an orange: uma laranja
(an) orange (hat): (um chapéu) laranja
- "It's too bad really, I was looking forward to seeing you in one of those cute orange jumpsuits."
- "Because where we live, in the north west of the west of France, she goes outside with the pigeons and she hunts them down, and then she makes a beautiful pâté à l'orange with it."
- "Air hostesses depressed me with their glamour, slenderness, and orange make-up."
- "We do have a wide selection of beverages: red wine, white wine, vodka, whiskey, cognac, apple juice, orange juice, ginger ale, soda, even Fresca."
- "Train employees (both female and male) depressed me with their glamour, slenderness, and orange make-up."
- "I can't decide what to wear: The purple shirt with green stripes, or the orange shirt with silver spots... My meeting with Philip Cheeter is in half an hour."
- "Our lab tests reveal nearly fatal levels of mescaline, bath salts and bong water in his system, as well as trace elements of orange juice and horse tranquilizer."
- "I was carrying a box of cornflakes when I slipped in a puddle of orange juice on the floor."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Orange' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!