Tradução & Definição
an orange: uma laranja
(an) orange (hat): (um chapéu) laranja
- "I can't decide what to wear: The purple shirt with green stripes, or the orange shirt with silver spots... My meeting with Philip Cheeter is in half an hour."
- "Train employees (both female and male) depressed me with their glamour, slenderness, and orange make-up."
- "It's too bad really, I was looking forward to seeing you in one of those cute orange jumpsuits."
- "Air hostesses depressed me with their glamour, slenderness, and orange make-up."
- "We do have a wide selection of beverages: red wine, white wine, vodka, whiskey, cognac, apple juice, orange juice, ginger ale, soda, even Fresca."
- "Because where we live, in the north west of the west of France, she goes outside with the pigeons and she hunts them down, and then she makes a beautiful pâté à l'orange with it."
- "I was carrying a box of cornflakes when I slipped in a puddle of orange juice on the floor."
- "Our lab tests reveal nearly fatal levels of mescaline, bath salts and bong water in his system, as well as trace elements of orange juice and horse tranquilizer."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Orange' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!