Tradução & Definição
(to be) patient: (ser) paciente
Luna is very patient during interviews. Luna é muito paciente durante as entrevistas.
a patient: a paciente (medicina)
a mental patient um doente mental
At times, Bruno can get impatient with incompetent employees. Às vezes, Bruno fica impaciente com os empregados incompetentes.
- "I am unable to reach you by telephone, so I am writing you this email in regards to a patient who checked in at 3 AM this morning."
- "I have included an audio file of the patient during one of his calmer periods."
- "As one of our patients, your body will be frozen when you die and preserved in cryonic suspension."
- "In fact, you're as bad as some of my speech therapy patients."
- "Patient : Everything smells like pancakes!"
- "Anosmia may be permanent, although a handful of patients have reported a full recovery."
- "Patient : Uh... nineteen?"
- "Your business card was attached to the patient's buttocks with chewing gum. He refuses to reveal his name, and broke a fire-extinguisher during check in."
- "Patient : I am the king of the snow monkeys!"
- "Please be patient with him and listen to his advice."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Patient' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!