Tradução & Definição
(There are three) people (in the room): (Há três) pessoas (no quarto)
"People" is a collective noun often used as the plural form of "person" (rather than "persons").
The people are hungry. As pessoas têm fome.
a people: o povo
(There are too many) people (here): (Há) gente (demais aqui)
- ""I hate English people"."
- "Bruno : We've had equal rights for black people, Spanish-Americans, women, the disabled, gays, even disabled gays."
- "Sigourney : Welcome everyone to my podcast "Weevil's people", my weekly spotlight on people who have been in the news lately."
- "P (People Opposed to People Oppressing People)."
- "I am one of the people."
- "We're joined by the people with strangest accents in all of San Francisco, and maybe the world."
- "The world is full of people who are too scared to take chances."
- "No, I am scared for the people of this nation, and others across the planet."
- "You basically represent two people at this office: Dave in the cafeteria, whom you bribed with two beers and a piece of cake, and Laura in accounts, who thought she was signing up for a cruise to Hawaii."
- "Let's show these people what you can really do!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'People' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!