Tradução & Definição
a photograph, a photo: uma fotografia, uma foto
(I enjoy) being photographed (because I find myself very handsome.): (Eu gosto) de ser fotografado (pois eu me acho muito bonito.)
a photographer: um fotógrafo
- "Icarus : You see, another Stickypedia user has seen our edit and quickly realized that a photo of me was inappropriate."
- "Take a look at this photo!"
- "The photographs, taken by current Delavigne special assistant Brian Jones, are not only titillating an audience of people with nothing better to do, but also have the potential to reflect poorly on the Delavigne Corporation."
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own email accounts by deleting emails older than 90 days, as well as emails with large attachments or animal photos."
- "Bruno : And some old photos, yes."
- "Congratulations on choosing Slick Brand Solutions to help repair your company's shattered reputation following your truly embarrassing nude photo leak."
- "The internet is abuzz with new photos depicting former Delavigne Corp intern Edward Moon in a series of "compromising" positions."
- "Here, take a look at this photo."
- "Bruno : Photos can be exciting too!"
- "Pale English teen becomes viral sensation with risqué photos."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Photograph' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!