Tradução & Definição
to point out: remarcar, indicar, mostrar
Thanks for pointing out that I came to work wearing mismatched socks. Obrigado por me avisar que eu vim para o trabalho com meias diferentes.
Philip pointed out the new intern in the marketing department to me. Philip me mostrou quem era o novo estagiário do departamento de marketing.
- "I'd like to point out that this list does NOT include 'loud coughing', 'mumbling incoherently', or 'weird British accent'."
- "Environmentalists point out that the production of biofuels isn't entirely green."
- "Susie : Even if the monkey doesn't talk, the competition will surely point out the presence of monkeys in our laboratory."
- "As Luna points out, Christmas is a time of joy but also of needless consumeristic folly."
- "Before beginning though, I'd like to point out that the suggestion box is not"
- "I'd just like to point out to you that there is absolutely no need to use me as an intermediary when making an appointment with Donna, for two reasons"
- "Brent : Wendy, I'd like to point out to you that not only am I highly educated but also very very rich."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Point out' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!