Tradução & Definição
to pour: verter, servir
Pour the spoiled milk down the sink. Verta esse leite azedo na pia.
Can I pour you another cup of tea? Posso te servir outra xícara de chá?
It's pouring. Está chovendo muito.
As soon as the doors opened, they came pouring in. Assim que as portas se abriram, eles entraram em massa.
Blood was pouring through the wound. O sangue escorria pela ferida.
UK: We cancelled the picnic because it was pouring rain.
US: He poured me a glass of milk. He didn't have any whisky.
- "Chocolate melted and poured into your mouth by trained chimpanzees"
- "Running across the street to a local hardware store, the witness bought a can of red paint which he then poured on the concrete sidewalk directly in front of the bank."
- "I'll pour us a glass."
- "Why did you pour water over me?"
- "The chemicals are pouring in a vial"
- "I will just pour you some apéritifs, and then we can go at table."
- "You go pour me a bath of champagne, ok."
- "Moira : The weeks preceding and following Christmas day are by far the busiest shopping periods of the year, with record amounts of money pouring in nationwide."
- "Nous sommes quatre pour dîner, s'il vous plaît."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Pour' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!