Tradução & Definição
a privilege: um privilégio
privileged: privilegiado, sortudo
- "As you are our oldest and most respected retailer of perfumes, you have the privilege to sell these -"
- "It was an honor and a privilege working with you."
- "This is the last time I'm going to tell you: the test monkeys in the laboratory are a privilege, and not a right."
- "Thus, I had the "privilege" to meet with your director of sales, Philip Cheeter."
- "Being a privileged white European male is truly the ultimate burden."
- "In fact, I consider it a privilege for us to have even received his application."
- "It's an honor and a privilege."
- "Our charismatic and handsome leader has granted us the rare privilege of visiting him in his humble palace."
- "Warbuckle has personally provided four options for his privileged customers to consider and vote on."
- "It is my privilege to invite you to be this year's keynote speaker at the Nose Awards, to be held at the Grand Duchess Hotel, New York, NY, November 22nd, 2010."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Privilege' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!