Tradução & Definição
- "Brent : Today is Halloween everybody, and Radio Rhubarb has a prize to give away to our loyal listeners."
- "It is my honor and great pleasure to tell you that you have been chosen to receive this year's Nobel prize in literature."
- "Cashman, a millionaire investment banker from San Francisco, took home the three-million-dollar cash prize."
- "Anyway, all you have to do is e-mail us your ghost stories, and the scariest one will win the Radio Rhubarb Halloween prize."
- "Please accept this fruit basket as your prize."
- "The samba schools compete to win the main prize."
- "Samantha : Sheeba won the Nobel Prize in physics..."
- "Convinced that his beloved pet goldfish "Bubbles", a prize won at a local carnival, is in mortal peril, Thomas has quarantined Bubbles to a 6 by 6 by 6 inch glass bowl until a vaccine is discovered or doctors clear the fish for transport."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Prize' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!