Tradução & Definição
to profit (from, by): tirar proveito de, aproveitar, lucrar, beneficiar-se de
I profited from my day off by resting. Aproveitei o meu dia de folga para descansar.
They profited from his stupidity. Eles tiraram proveito da sua estupidez.
a profit: um lucro, um benefício, um resultado
To make a profit Obter benefícios / lucrar
Gross profit Lucro bruto
profitable: rentável, lucrativo
profitability: a rentabilidade
UK: I profited from my day off by resting.
US: The Delavigne Corporation made a huge profit last year.
- "The company's revenues amounted to $910 million last year, with profits totaling $70 million."
- "Greenzo: Saving the earth while maintaining profitability."
- "Despite this, CEO Kalvin Krime announced yesterday that "the worst is now over" and predicted an increase in profits next year."
- "Bruno : Hmm, I wonder whether it's better to invest our profits in biotech or mutual funds-"
- "Profits and Losses"
- "Notorious for his astute business sense and suspect business ethics, Mazerati has unveiled plans to triple D&C's profits within 6 years."
- "Christmas sales account for as much as 40% of a retail store's annual revenue and as much as 75% of its annual profit."
- "Horatio : For profit!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Profit' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...