Tradução & Definição
a profile: um perfil, uma silhueta
a (psychological) profile: um perfil (psicológico)
- "While the print media has indeed been critical of your company recently, we propose focusing on Delavigne's Internet presence to shift the narrative from tabloid gossip to the high quality profiles and experience of your staff."
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this "facelift" will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "Real life profile"
- "Proposed LockedIn profile"
- "These days, people are shopping and banking online, instant messaging from mobile phones, posting status updates through Spitter, blogging, vlogging (or better yet mobile vlogging), aggregating news from various sources and perfecting their profiles on popular social networking sites."
- "Donna : Your profile has been registered."
- "To record your audio profile, please dial 1."
- "I heard your profile and your message certainly got my attention."
- "Donna : If you are happy with your profile, please dial the hash key."
- "Call us now to record your "Love Connection" profile."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Profile' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...