Tradução & Definição
a profile: um perfil, uma silhueta
a (psychological) profile: um perfil (psicológico)
- "Real life profile"
- "Donna : Your profile has been registered."
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this "facelift" will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "I heard your profile and your message certainly got my attention."
- "While the print media has indeed been critical of your company recently, we propose focusing on Delavigne's Internet presence to shift the narrative from tabloid gossip to the high quality profiles and experience of your staff."
- "Call us now to record your "Love Connection" profile."
- "Proposed LockedIn profile"
- "These days, people are shopping and banking online, instant messaging from mobile phones, posting status updates through Spitter, blogging, vlogging (or better yet mobile vlogging), aggregating news from various sources and perfecting their profiles on popular social networking sites."
- "To record your audio profile, please dial 1."
- "Donna : If you are happy with your profile, please dial the hash key."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Profile' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!