Tradução & Definição
properly: corretamente, apropriadamente
The dog ended up getting sick, because the needle was not properly sterilized. O cachorro acabou ficando doente, pois a agulha não estava apropriadamente esterilizada
UK: Pim? Who's Pim? My name is Jim. Do try to pronounce it properly!
US: My computer doesn't work, perhaps I didn't connect it properly.
- "Go to a decent tailor and get measured properly."
- "We never had a chance to properly finish our lunch, and I'd love to see him again sometime."
- "If you want to be taken seriously, you must speak properly."
- "I can't talk properly, so I use clicking sounds to communicate."
- "Please treat Hannah with respect: when you go under her desk to check the cables, don't check to see if her legs are properly connected too."
- "I understand that some people have difficulty with their bowel movements (a direct result of eating too much unhealthy food), but if the bathrooms were cleaned properly, then this would be their problem, not everyone else's."
- "I would also like someone to set up her email account, check that all the cables are plugged in properly to her P."
- "I personally have numerous allergies which prevent me from smelling properly -"
- "I'll also want to see your products are properly labeled and correctly stored."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Properly' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!