Tradução & Definição
a question: uma pergunta, uma questão
to question: fazer perguntas, perguntar, interrogar, questionar
- "Emcee : We'd like to open the floor for questions now."
- "This question soon became one of Cheeter's favourites: a sort of mantra which he repeated up until his death."
- "Samantha : No question is too silly."
- "Questions, questions... what would Bruno and Horatio ask the tree of mystery?"
- "Krazy Gidyon : No question is too crazy!"
- "No question is too stupid."
- "I was wondering if you'd like to join me for the interview, since your help is a major reason why they chose our company, and also just in case any 'technical questions' may arise."
- "And now, without further ado, I'd like to present tonight's main event - our expert camel panel, who will answer all your questions about our favorite mammal, the camel."
- "Finally, I know which question to ask the tree!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Question' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!