Tradução & Definição
to remove: remover, tirar, retirar, eliminar
- "Removed Philip's testosterone chip after inappropriate joke about silicon implants."
- "Mr. Cheeter makes people remove their shoes when they enter his holy temple."
- "This could be removed if the worker is not a fan of comedy."
- "However, it was also a year of revolution, where social networks changed the way we remove dictators and riot in major cities."
- "And you can start by removing my dog from that hole in the ground."
- "I see that you have removed your shoes – very nice socks dude."
- "We take Alouette and remove her feathers one by one."
- "Edward put up little resistance when I smashed his death metal guitar and removed the microfiche from its innards."
- "Yesterday, during my "re-education" session, I endured cruel treatment that had but one goal: to remove the very essence of my Britishness."
- "Any unattended luggage in the departure lounge will be removed by the security services and sold on Free-bay."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Remove' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!