Tradução & Definição
to rent: alugar
I'd like to rent a car. Gostaria de alugar um carro.
The landlord has decided to rent his apartment for a few months. O proprietário decidiu alugar o apartamento dele por alguns meses.
rent (for the offices): aluguel (dos escritórios)
Have you paid the rent yet? Você já pagou o aluguel?
- "No, I rent my home."
- "The rent and other specifics will be discussed at the interview stage."
- "- You can rent tea and coffee making facilities for an extra charge (£12 per night)."
- "For example, you may one day need to pay rent, bills, or to buy something on the "Internet"."
- "I'm a single, 19-year-old boy looking to rent a room in a friendly apartment."
- "This includes finding your new home and paying the rent, shipping your furniture to your chosen destination, and even providing a private American education for your children."
- "Rent $3,100 per month"
- "Sailor : But don't you think renting a nuclear submarine was a little bit excessive?"
- "Estate agent : You do realize that the rent is $6010 per month?"
- "What was your cheque for? Rent? Food?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Rent' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!