Tradução & Definição
to result in: ter como consequência, resultar em
Bruno's automobile accident resulted in the loss of his sense of smell. O acidente automobilístico de Bruno resultou na perda de seu olfato.
- "A recent study has shown that 2.2% of screw-cap bottles - metal stoppers which replace real corks - contain high sulphur levels, resulting in a smell of rotten eggs."
- "When Icarus asked for martial arts training, I never thought it would result in this."
- "Consider this e-mail a first warning, further reports of verbal abuse will result in serious consequences!"
- "At approximately 15:00, 26th July 2011, a shark attack off of Bondi Beach resulted in one fatality."
- "Our very healthy profits in the first half of this year will not only result in generous dividends for our shareholders, but will in large part be re-invested into generating even better results."
- "I promise you that it is a great idea and could result in great publicity (and great sales) for the company."
- "All absences will be noted on your permanent record and result in firing squad!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Result in' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!