Tradução & Definição
a shoe: um sapato
- "When there's a shine on your shoes, there's a melody in your heart..."
- "Perfectly-polished black shoes, the more expensive the better."
- "Brian, that really... Hey, what's that on your shoe?"
- "Pack light, wear layers, and sturdy shoes."
- "I left my shoes with your wife, Susan Bliss."
- "I see that you have removed your shoes – very nice socks dude."
- "Mr. Cheeter makes people remove their shoes when they enter his holy temple."
- "Philip : There's no way I'm going to ruin my shoes cleaning up this mess."
- "I also love blue shoes too!"
- "They go back to the UK with suitcases full of jeans, designer shoes, CDs and Epods."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Shoes' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!