Tradução & Definição
a sign: um sinal, uma placa, um aviso, uma indicação, um signo
What does the sign say? O que significa esta placa?
You're showing signs of improvement. Você está apresentando sinais de melhora.
It's a good sign. Isso é um bom sinal.
We can already see the first signs of global warming. Já podemos ver os primeiros sinais do aquecimento global.
There's still no sign of Luna. Where is she? Ainda não sabemos da Luna. Onde ela está?
to sign: assinar, autografar
I need you to sign here. Preciso que assine aqui.
a signature: uma assinatura
- "Just sign this contract with me and you'll be going places!"
- "I have a card for you all to sign in my office, so please make the time to come and do this before the end of the day."
- "You're staying in the guesthouse, so if you just follow the signs past the stables, then take a left after the gazebo, you'll see the sauna."
- "don't want to sign a contract and/or say they would like to be paid in cash."
- "We'll need a table for 6, and you'll need to sign these waivers."
- "PS: You'll all need to sign waivers agreeing not to sue if you get hurt or die."
- "Marlene : Okay, I'll sign a deal."
- "Unless this contract is signed (in duplicate) by tomorrow, we will be forced to withdraw our 2.5 million dollar offer for the branding rights."
- "You would have thought it would have taken more than simply changing - signs to + signs, but apparently this is all Leeson needed to do to give the impression of success for several months' worth of deals."
- "Please get in touch with me as soon as possible, or better yet fax the contract (signed in duplicate) to my office."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Sign' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!