Tradução & Definição
a signature (on a document): uma assinatura (em um documento)
a signature: uma marca, uma especialidade
- "I'll be needing a signature for the presents, please, and I'll be off."
- "All you need is Horatio's signature on the paperwork."
- "Something classic, something timeless: a signature scent."
- "Sam : Well, it's all there Bruno, I assure you, with your signature at the bottom. It seems that you did actually agree to the terms of the loans when you signed seven years ago."
- "My divorce is finally final, and my monkey has learned to copy my signature."
- "- A signature is required upon delivery."
- "Apparently, the painting reminds him very much of his grandmother, who was also red, ugly and had your signature on her bottom."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Signature' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!