Tradução & Definição
to sit (down): sentar-se
Sit down! Sente-se!
Esse verbo é irregular
I sit / I sat / I have sat
(the keys) are still sitting (on my desk): (as chaves) ainda estão (sobre minha mesa de escritório)
The car is still sitting in the garage. O carro ainda está na garagem.
- "Sadly sitting in the dark, the only sound is that terrible bark, I want to kill the dog!"
- "Sat 24 May"
- "Sit down. You'll blow our cover."
- "You know I can be found, sitting home all alone"
- "Come and sit with me underneath my Christmas tree"
- "You're sitting in an outdoor Jacuzzi in the middle of winter eating filet mignon and drinking thousand-dollar champagne."
- "Sit still and I'll read it."
- "Brian : Uhh, Baby Carlos, are you just going to sit there and judge us?"
- "I'm sitting in Mr. Warbuckle's golf cart, while he drives me around the ranch."
- "New president of Europe Brian Alistair Jones, the winner in a hotly contested election that divided citizens over issues such as a national cheese, sits in his office with a reflective look on his face."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Sit' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!