Tradução & Definição
slightly: ligeiramente, levemente, um pouco
I'm slightly drunk right now, but I still think you're beautiful. Estou ligeiramente bêbado no momento, mas ainda acho você bonita.
(a) slight (difference): (uma) leve (diferença)
UK: I still feel slightly angry towards the man who broke my heart.
US: We had a slight difference of opinion, but it was nothing serious.
- "However, he's slightly too friendly and helpful."
- "Needless to say, she was slightly concerned when she saw that this "omelet" was frozen, and then defrosted in the microwave."
- "That's why we've decided to slightly increase the budgets of each department and continue to invest."
- "Genteel manners, impeccable grooming, a slightly flamboyant dress sense, a love of theatre - all the hallmarks of an English gentleman - are frowned upon in a post-Brexit Europe."
- "Donna : Highs in the low 20's, slight chance of rain."
- "The perplexed shark hesitated slightly before biting the victim in two."
- "Lift your arms, please... and spread your legs slightly."
- "I feel slightly less lonely... like I have one or two friends."
- "Brian : Um, well um… actually I do have quite a slight preference for…"
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Slightly' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!