Tradução & Definição
to stop by: passar, visitar
It's nice of you to stop by my house. É gentil de sua parte passar na minha casa.
to stop: parar
- "I will be stopping by your office this afternoon with my new special assistant Brian Jones."
- "Your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it: stop by your local bank and set up a savings account."
- "Susie : Philip just stopped by my office for the third time this morning."
- "You love it when daddy stops by for a visit!"
- "I've asked Bob to stop by this afternoon to start training you."
- "So... I would like to invite you to stop by my office at your earliest convenience to discuss this matter further, as well as to provide you with some more information regarding our policy on terminating employees (I mean that in the non-Arnold Schwarzenneger way)."
- "You simply need to stop by her office to schedule a session."
- "It's good that you stopped by to see me this morning."
- "I just stopped by to say "hello"."
- "Brian : I've brought you those reports from the sales department, I've asked Philip to stop by and brief you on his meeting with the Japanese buyers, and I've also brought your suit back from the dry cleaners."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Stop by' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!