Tradução & Definição
such: tal como, assim
I've never heard of such a thing! Eu nunca ouvi tal coisa!
such as: tal como
It was at a circus such as this one that Luna discovered her first love. He was an acrobat named Steve. Foi num circo como esse que Luna conheceu seu primeiro amor. Ele era um acrobata chamado Steve.
(It was) such (a boring movie that I fell asleep!): (Era um filme) tão (tedioso que adormeci!)
- "Bethany : Hmm. Phone calls are worthless in cases such as these."
- "Hannah : If you think I'm going to such a violent spectacle, you must be joking."
- "In diverse cities such as New York and San Francisco, delicatessens specialize in everything from Chinese fortune cookies to Italian pastas."
- "I am actively seeking an executive assistant opportunity in a demanding, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment such as the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Close relationships with organized crime, such as the Teamsters Union's ties with mafia boss Anthony "Tony Pro" Provenzano, led the government to change its traditionally benevolent stance."
- "New president of Europe Brian Alistair Jones, the winner in a hotly contested election that divided citizens over issues such as a national cheese, sits in his office with a reflective look on his face."
- "I was under the impression that a customer service department and a customer service hotline had been put into place exactly to handle situations such as this one."
- "I don't often get such a pretty lady to come here on her own accord... and for free!"
- "Only a man would take you to such an awful place."
- "He told me I must be careful of bloodsuckers such as yourself."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Such' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!