Tradução & Definição
to supply : prover, fornecer
supply and demand a oferta e a demanda
supplies: provisões, estoque, recursos, reservas
Office supplies material para escritório
a 10-day supply: uma reserva ou um estoque de 10 dias
a supplier: um fornecedor
We are already satisfied with our current suppliers. Nós já estamos satisfeitos com os nossos fornecedores atuais.
UK: Extra paper will be supplied by the teacher if it is needed.
US: Good news: we have just received a one-week supply of paper from our office supplier.
- "Susie : $23,000, and we'll throw in a year's supply of Delavigne beauty products."
- "Icarus : Then I'll have to recommend to Bruno and to the board that your supplies must be pre-approved by... me!"
- "But I just wanted to double check that there hasn't been a mistake, because the cost of this month's supplies is nearly 14,000 dollars."
- "Icarus : Yes, but... Horatio, normally the average cost of your monthly supplies is around 600 dollars, US currency."
- "The endless supply of foot massages has not gone unnoticed, and the sparkling water you bring to me tastes as fresh as a polar bear's paddling pool."
- "Shopkeeper : Well we mostly supply to government organizations, although more and more leading corporations are purchasing these days."
- "All you do is supply the perfumes, and we rake in the money."
- "Philip : Will they be able to produce enough Bruno's Brew to supply this order?"
- "Keep it, and you have to come to me for supplies for the rest of the year."
- "Do we have any supplies?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Supply' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!