Tradução & Definição
to take someone (somewhere): levar alguém (a algum lugar)
Esse verbo é irregular
I take someone / I took / I have taken
to take (something, time): tomar (algo, tempo)
to take a break: descansar, fazer uma pausa
- "On behalf of the entire flight crew, we would like to thank you once again for choosing English Airlines, and we wish you a pleasant stay in London, or wherever your travels may take you."
- "Brian : We're going to take an alternative route, sir."
- "Do not take any phone calls."
- "To say thank you for all your hard work lately, and to celebrate our moderately successful first quarter sales, I'm pleased to announce that the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation will be taking a team-building trip this weekend!"
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Unfortunately, the current economic climate has led to budget cuts, and the corporation cannot afford to take you on a guided tour of the park."
- "After finishing his studies, Philip took a..."
- "He takes my perfumes and gives them to Kalvin Krime!"
- "We can take my car!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Take' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!