Tradução & Definição
to take time off: tirar um descanso, sair de férias
I need to take some time off from work. Eu preciso descansar um pouco do trabalho.
a day off: um dia livre, sem trabalho
- "So please find time to come by my office no later than Thursday, because I'm taking Friday off."
- "In light of the preceding, I strongly encourage you to take some time off."
- "Day off : Not a chance."
- "Icarus : But I took a day off of work, and I was ready to sue the supermarket for damages!"
- "Happy holidays to all and thank you American capitalism for the opportunity to work straight through the festive season with so few days off."
- "I think I'm going to have to take the day off."
- "Kevin "would love to congratulate the old man", but he is actually taking Friday off to attend a weekend seminar on slow-growth equity funds."
- "If you need to take some time off in order to find a new place, let me know."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Take time off' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!