Tradução & Definição
talented: talentoso, dotado, hábil
a talent: um talento
She has a talent for imitating tropical bird calls. Ela tem um talento para imitar o canto de pássaros tropicais.
UK: My talents lie in human resources.
US: Philip thinks he is a very talented lover.
- "Listen Marlene, I think you've got talent."
- "Mercifully, one of my holiday prayers has been answered, and there will be only two displays of "talent" this year."
- "Bruno : Hello everyone and welcome to "Delavigne's Got Talent"."
- "Host : Hello, and welcome to "San Francisco Has Talent"!"
- "Greg : What is your unusual talent?"
- "Lots of talent, but you need to have the right agent to promote you, otherwise you'll never make it in Hollywood."
- "Tonight we're talking to people with unusual talents."
- "Bruno : Edward, we want to exploit, I mean, use your musical talent."
- "At the same time, Philip developed a talent for sales while travelling door to door with his father and selling first hot dogs, then toasters, and eventually insurance policies."
- "I'm writing because I'm contractually obliged to remind you that today is the "Delavigne talent show", also known as "Delavigne's got talent"."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Talented' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!