Tradução & Definição
to tell: dizer, informar, contar
What did Bruno tell you? O que Bruno disse para você?
Tell me all about your weekend. Conte-me tudo sobre o seu final de semana.
Esse verbo é irregular
I tell / I told / I have told
I've been told that (you're a man): Me disseram que (você é homem)
- "Things got a little bit crazy in Kalackistan and I told him that I needed some space, a little bit of time to think."
- "Can you tell us any more?"
- "Jenny : Yes, go on and tell us Susie."
- "It is my honor and great pleasure to tell you that you have been chosen to receive this year's Nobel prize in literature."
- "It didn't come with instructions, so I was hoping that you could tell me."
- "Prosecutor : So, Mr. Oléré, can you tell us what happened?"
- "Haven't I told you not to speak to Daddy's lady friends like that?"
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Bob the Brit : They always told me, never trust a Corsican with a gun on the fourth weekend in March!"
- "Horatio : Yes, my monkeys, they saw him. They told me he came into my laboratory and stole my secret perfumes."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Tell' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!