Tradução & Definição
a thing: uma coisa
The last thing we would want is to lose this client's business. A última coisa que queremos é perder esse cliente.
UK: The best thing about France is the pains au chocolat.
US: What's that strange thing over there?
- "Wang Jewelry (Tianjin, formerly "Ling Ling's Rings and Things", bought outright in 2002, given to Wang's son-in-law as a dowry."
- "And that's when things got really interesting."
- "That's also a fun thing to do."
- "The most important things in the world are family and respect...and to a lesser extent money and drugs."
- "Peter : What thing, Fat Face?"
- "Things got a little bit crazy in Kalackistan and I told him that I needed some space, a little bit of time to think."
- "Headlines, headlines, believing the things that we read"
- "My thing is chemistry."
- "Fat Face Sal : You know...the thing, down at the airport, with the you know... the robbery!"
- "This here is going to be your crew for the thing we're gonna do tomorrow."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Thing' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!