Tradução & Definição
the fall (of an empire): a queda (de um império)
Cuidado para não confundir com fall (US) "outono".
to fall (down, off, out of a tree): cair, tombar (de uma árvore ou de outro lugar)
Esse verbo é irregular
I fall / I fell / I have fallen
fall (season) (US): outono (estação do ano)
UK: Our company's sales have fallen this year.
US: I fell from a tree last fall. It hurt a lot.
- "Brian : You're like an angel who came to earth, and from heaven you fell."
- "According to one recent study, foot traffic at retail stores fell 19% between January and August."
- "Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?"
- "Subject: Pride comes before the fall"
- "You're like an angel who came to earth, and from heaven you fell"
- "Tinkerbell falls to the floor"
- "Edward : You're like an angel who came to earth, and from heaven you fell... Ooh, that's a nice line Brian."
- "I like to send people a stream - or should I say glacier - of passive-aggressive emails until the person becomes numb and confused and eventually falls into a frozen lake."
- "But then all of a sudden I stumbled and fell, hurting my ankle."
- "I've been here for the last few months supervising the final touches to the property, and the fall is the perfect time to visit."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'To fall' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!