Tradução & Definição
to form: formar, criar, tomar forma
Let's form a club. Formemos um clube.
We formed a friendship. Nós começamos uma grande amizade.
a form: uma forma, um tipo, um formulário, um formato
We offer perfume bottles in different forms. Nós oferecemos frascos de perfume em diferentes formatos.
(Please fill out) the form: (Por favor, preencha) o formulário
- "It was by far the most complicated, time-consuming and needlessly bureaucratic form I have ever completed: I was in pure ecstasy."
- "Be sure to fill out the proper "Meeting Request Form" available on the intranet, and return it to me at least seven calendar days before the date of the scheduled meeting."
- "I've already sneezed several times on this form. Sorry."
- "To me, it suggests a perfume bottle shaped in the form of our initials "DC"."
- "Not only are melody and rhythm essential ingredients in the perfume-making process, I believe they are essential for all forms of work."
- "Well I think the goal was to express the problem in matrix form, so we're really maximizing C to the power of T times X, which is subject to AX smaller than or equal to B, with X being greater than or equal to zero."
- "Thank you, I received those forms that you sent me."
- "Be sure to complete the "Meeting Request Form" available on the intranet, and return it to me at least seven days before the date of the scheduled meeting."
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
- "Or do you want me to complete the form using my own blood – get it?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'To form' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!