Tradução & Definição
(a) tough (problem, case): (um caso, um problema) difícil
(a) tough (person): (uma pessoa) forte, determinada, dura
(a) tough (material): (um material) resistente
UK: The environment is one of today's toughest problems.
US: Kevin is tough because he grew up in a tough neighborhood.
- "Bob the Brit : Alright, let me see those hands in the air, tough guy!"
- "It was a tough competition, but Mr Oleré eventually outclassed his canine competitors by using his human brain to his advantage."
- "Tough! Tough!"
- "Susie : Are you tough enough?"
- "Tough son of a bitch."
- "You will see that it is tough and hard to swallow."
- "They are trying to break me, Bruno, and I am afraid that despite my rugged, tough exterior, I may not last."
- "This weekend's tough."
- "But I've got to warn you, these are some pretty serious tough hombres back there..."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Tough' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!